Published on September 10th, 2014 | by Bhavishya Kanjhan4
iPhone 6 coming to the Middle East starting September 26
Apple has announced on its website that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available to order on the 26th September, about one week from the international release date. This shows the growing importance Apple is giving to the region – bringing the lag time to just 7 days from the US.
The Apple online store will have the iPhone 6 available from 26th September, and Etisalat has announced it will be available with them from September 27th.
According to the Apple Store, the iPhone 6 will retail for AED 2,599, AED 2,999 and AED 3,399 for the 16GB, 64GB and the 128GB respectively. The iPhone 6 Plus will retail for AED 2,999, AED 3,399 and the AED 3,799 for the 16GB, 64GB and the 128GB respectively.
We’ll keep updating this page as we get more release dates from other Middle East telecom operators. Check back often for the latest details.
- Etisalat – 26th September
- du UAE – 27th September with pre-orders starting on 19th September.
- Mobily – 26th September
- Ooredoo Qatar – 27th September. Pre-orders starting on 19th September at Ooredoo outlets and Ooredoo online e-shop.
- Vodafone Qatar – 27th September. Users can pre-register their interest on the Vodafone website.
Bahrain and Kuwait
- Apple has announced that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be available in Bahrain and Kuwait from 30th October.
Interested in knowing if the iPhone 6/6 Plus will be compatible with your telecom network? Check out our 4G LTE Compatibility table for the Middle East.